Seriously. Put down the pen or close out the “fill & sign” function on Acrobat for just five minutes. Because if you’re about to engage with a video production company to make a video, you may be making a huge mistake.
In this article we’ll explain:
- Why hiring to a video production company if you need a video is a bad idea
- How video production portfolios can fool you
- Potential negative outcomes from going directly to a video production company
- What you should do instead of engaging with a video production company
- When it’s OK to work with video production companies directly
- Introduce the recommended process for making videos that hit your business objectives